CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 15, 2009

A romantic valentine's Day

For girls especially in such a romantic day,they all expect their boyfriends to give their a surprise.It can be a rose,a delicious chocolate,finger ring,and as long as one thing that she like.Or they get together to celebrate the happy day only belong them.But the same to us,we also want to have a good in such a festival as a keepsake.
So i and my friend lemon went shopping and bought many presents for the other dear friends of us,however, we didn't let them know.We bought mirror,clock and shampoo.I and lemon also gave surprise to each other.I bought her a dustbin,and she bought me a shampoo of dove.
That night we light candles in the room and give them a surprise.We put the cake on the desk.A strawberry cake which is delicious.Our friends are moving a lot.We celebrate happily.We felt what is happiness.
We had valentine's day with friends.It is also feel good even though no bouyfriens around.

2 comments:

eyla said...

hi,
happy belated valentine's. interesting to know that you had the chance to celebrate with your friends...so where's my present? ha ha just kidding k.. so keep up the good work but please use past tense since those things already happened ok.

YOYO said...

Ok,no problem,next time i will bring a present for you.This is our fist time to celebrate.I think we have more chance to celebrate during we study in unimap.Thank you for reminding me my gramma fault.