CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 5, 2009

langkawi

Christmas day is Western festival.It likes chinese spring festival.I can't believe that this Christmas day i was in langkawi ,in foreign country.I know that langkawi has ninety -nine islands.We went to the island called China Beach.We enjoyed ourselves there for about four days .Although we stayed there for a few days,the warm memory we will never forget.We played in the sea,we dug shells on the beach.I heard that if you with your lover get a pair of purple colour shells symbolize love.It is very romantic right!I wrote down my wish on the beach.I know it may covered by other"s footprint,it may also covered by sea waves ,but i think it never covered in my memory.
I also had a wongerful,happy,moving birthday there.They light candles on the beach in order to give me a surprise.At that moment the word should be quiet ,i feel moving .I never forget our friendship

0 comments: